We are a tight knit Australian group of about 10-20 players who have played together for about a year and are looking to grow our community. We have just recently started a new season, so if your looking to get in on the ground floor of a server now is the time to do it.
This server focuses on remaining vanilla whilst using Fabric to boost performance and add some community interactions into the game.
The only mod that is required to join this server is the Fabric API, however we do have some optional but recommended mods (like Simple Voice Chat and EmoteCraft) listed on our discord.
To join this server come and check out our Discord first, where you can see our features and recommended mods in the #info channel, as well as find our IP. We also have a website with some screenshots and more info.
• No command teleporting, no /rtp, no /spawn, no /home
• Proximity Voice Chat
- Walk up to people to say hi and start chatting!
• Custom Audio – ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE VOICE CHAT ENABLED
- Upload your own mp3 files to the server for use on music disk or goat horns
- Audio applied to music disks will play when inside a juke box
- Audio applied to goat horns will play at the range of a goat horn (great for long distance memes or jump scares)
- No datapacks or resource packs required. Everyone can hear your music without having to download it themselves
• Custom Animations – ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE EmoteCraft INSTALLED
- Create your own emotes in Blender, or use ones other players have created
- Everyone with the mod can see your animations (as long as they are present on the server)
• Fabric API (So you can join the server) – https://modrinth.com/mod/fabric-api
• Indium (Performance mod) – https://modrinth.com/mod/indium
• Lithium (Performance mod) – https://modrinth.com/mod/lithium
• ModMenu (For changing options in your mods) – https://modrinth.com/mod/modmenu
• Sodium (Performance mod) – https://modrinth.com/mod/sodium
• Starlight (Performance mod) – https://modrinth.com/mod/starlight
• VoiceChat Fabric (So you can participate in proximity voice chat) – https://modrinth.com/plugin/simple-voice-chat
• EmoteCraft (So you can see any custom emotes players have made) – https://modrinth.com/mod/emotecraft