– Hard mode.
– Mostly vanilla.
– No inventory drop while in PVE mode.
– Inventory drop while in PVP mode.
– Server currency (pennigar – ancient nordic metal weight based currency)
– Earned by play time.
– Earned by mining, killing mobs, crafting, building, cutting wood, brewing, farming, digging, etc. Most everything.
– Will also earn crate keys through this same mechanism at various intervals.
– Trading with players.
– Possible for more ways to come, i.e. voting, but not selling. Likely to also have crate keys for rewards.
– Can be used at admin sign shops to buy many different things with more stuff coming.
– Quicker tree felling (chop one, up to 30 connected, not diagonal blocks can break). Still uses the same amount of durability as manually breaking each block.
– Player to player teleporting.
– Teleporting to one’s own homes (number based on rank).
– Able to teleport to last death location.
– Able to set, grow, and administer a claim to prevent being griefed.
– Available claim area grows directly through playtime.
– Can also increase available claim area by purchasing more blocks.
– Able to use a command to access Enderchest.
– Able to send a private message and mails to other players.
– Able to play either PVE, PVP, or switch between them with a cooldown between PVP and PVE.
– Able to edit signs IF holding another sign and right clicking on the sign.
– Able to use some stair blocks as chairs.
– More mobs drop their heads to collect.
– Can make collapsing/hiding bridges and doors using signs.
– Can use craftbook IC’s 1219, 1234, 1235, 1238, 1239, 1421.
– Gravity and TNT duping re-enabled. Duping of TNT, gravel, and sand only is allowed. All other duping is forbidden.
IP: play.odins-playground.net Port: 19132